Spring storms in Denver can get pretty windy. (If last year is typical, we are nearly done with it.)
But today it really pissed me off.
- Parsley is both upside down and dumped out.
- Basil dumped out and I lost half of one, but otherwise, it seems pretty hardy.
- Brocolini on its side, but it’s very hardy.
- Butter lettuce and kale leaning.
- Thyme stayed in the base.
- Flowering plants a bit crushed by the tumble.
I resurrected each tier, replanted the casualties, trimmed them up, and topped off all the dirt. Then, I brought each tier in for a good/long drink of water. They are now stacked 3×2 in corner behind some large tubs. This will keep them from getting as much sun, but it’s also protecting them from the wind.